Privacy & Cookies Policy
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
"Do we use 'cookies'?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
We use the following cookies:
- Persistent or Session Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Synergised Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice of acceptance of Cookies. Persistent Cookies administered by us.
- Analytical, Tracking or Statistical Cookies. These Cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Synergised Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Synergised Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Synergised Website to see how our users react to them.
- Functionality or Preference Cookies. These Cookies enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These Cookies are not strictly necessary, but the Synergised Website may not work as fluidly without them as they are functional. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Synergised Website.
- Marketing Cookies. These Cookies are chiefly third-party analytical Cookies, used by suppliers to analyse the performance of embedded content from their Websites used on the Synergised Website. These Cookies are not necessary, but you may need to allow them in order to engage with embedded third-party content.
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies record your visit to the Synergised Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Synergised Website and the advertising displayed on it, more relevant to your interests.
- Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Synergised Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Please note where we use third party Cookies, we have no control over their functions or destination. These third parties may include, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These third-party Cookies are likely to be analytical cookies or performance Cookies or targeting Cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.