PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- Who we are and how to contact us?
https://synergised.uk is a website operated by Synergised Group Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12628429 and our registered office is at 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ.
To contact us, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use or visit our Synergised Website. We recommend that you print or download a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- We may make changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Synergised Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
- We may make changes to the Synergised Website
We may update and change the Synergised Website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
- Accessing our Synergised Website
Access to the Synergised Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any access to the services we provide in the Synergised Website.
The Synergised Website is made available free of charge if you visit, unless you purchase our products or subscribe to our membership services made available to you. We do restrict access to parts of the Synergised Website for our members as opposed to general visitors.
We do not guarantee that the Synergised Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Synergised Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Synergised Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You must keep your details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Synergised Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Synergised Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them at all material times.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password without your consent, you must promptly notify us using the contact details above.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Synergised is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Synergised Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Except as expressly stated herein, these Terms do not grant you any rights to, or in, or other rights or licences in respect of our services. We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Synergised Website and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs and graphics in the Synergised Website and the trademarks published or logos all vest in Synergised. All of these works are protected by copyright laws and treaties all around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Synergised Website for your personal use or link to Synergised Website for your own use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Do not rely on information on this website
The content on the Synergised Website is provided for general information only.
Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee that Synergised Website will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software or hardware, or that it will be secure.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Synergised Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Synergised Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Synergised Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only but may contain affiliate links, where we have linked other businesses. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. However, we do ensure that any links relate to the products and services we offer.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we accept no liability for the content of third-party sites.
We may feature advertising on Synergised Website. We are not responsible for any advertising, including, but not limited to, any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
Where we feature links or advertising to third party sites, we may receive a commission on any purchases made by you within a time frame. Such commission is paid by the retailers and will not affect you.
Synergised can terminate your access and use of the Synergised Website at any time and without notice, if it is deemed that you have breached these Terms or uploaded any material or done anything to the Synergised Website, that is false, misleading or against the law, or for any other reason it determines is inappropriate.
- Limitation Of Liability
These provisions only apply to the use of Synergised Website. Our relationship with you will be governed by our Terms of Service.
Our liability whether you are a consumer or a business user is as follows:
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the Synergised Website, or the use of or reliance upon any content included on our site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our site or any content included on the Synergised Website.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your:
- use of, or inability to use, the Synergised Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Synergised Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Prohibited Activities
You may only use the Synergised Website for lawful purposes. You must not use the Synergised Website in the following ways:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (including spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or other similar code designed to adversely affect the operation of the computer software or hardware;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Synergised Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us;
- trick, defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in an attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Synergised Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of the content or enforce limitations on the use of the Synergised Website and any content;
- disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or or the Synergised Website;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of misconduct; or
- engage in unauthorised framing or linking to the Synergised Website.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, replicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Synergised Website; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with or damage or disrupt any part of the Synergised Website.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Synergised Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from a virus or other malware that may adversely affect your software, hardware or data that occurs as a result of your use of the Synergised Website (including the downloading of any content) or any other site referred to on the Synergised Website.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and Website to access the Synergised Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Synergised Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Synergised Website, the server on which Synergised Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Synergised Website.
You must not attack the Synergised Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Synergised Website will cease immediately.
- Rules about linking to the Synergised Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Data Protection
To enable us to fulfil our services in the Synergised Website, it may be necessary to collect and use personal data from you.
Updates to these Terms – You agree that we may update these Terms from time to time when it is necessary and reasonable to do so.
Assignment and Transfer – Synergised may freely assign or transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms.
Severance – Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
Third Party Rights – These Terms are between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.