Make these delicious treats for your weekend plans - whether you’re hosting or need a snack on the go.
🌱3/4 cup oat flour (blended oats)
💚35g Daily Essential Formula
🥛75ml oat milk
🥥1 tbsp coconut oil
🍁2 tbsp coconut maple syrup
🍵1 tsp The Tea Makers matcha (use code SYNERGISED15 for 15% off)
🥄2 tsp vanilla extract
🍫 40g nasties-free & dairy-free dark chocolate chips
🥥 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until the dough looks thick and relatively uniform.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the dough, and then roll it between your hands to form a ball.
- Place the ball on a parchment lined plate, and repeat the process to make the rest of the balls.
- Melt the chocolate coating ingredients & dip the balls into it.
- Place the balls in the fridge to firm up for at least 1 hour.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Watch the recipe reel here.
Leave a comment